The first result of the partnership will be the availability of the Seamless Processor Support Package for the Toshiba TX49 processor.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Processor Support Package
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Prince Shopping Plaza (Nagano, Japan)
- Princeton Series in Physics (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Principal State of Polarization (property of FO cables)
- Print Service Provider
- Private Satellite Program
- Private Sector Participation
- Private Sector Project (various locations)
- Probability of Successful Penetration
- Problem Solving Partnership (various locations)
- Problem-Solving Process
- Product Service Plan
- Product Stewardship Program (various organizations)
- Product Support Program
- Product Support Provider (US Army)
- Production Service Provider
- Production Software Package
- Professional Service Provider
- Professional Services Partner (various companies)
- Professional Skills Program
- Professional Speaker Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The joint CoWare-Tensilica Processor Support Package (PSP) solution has been actively used by customers worldwide to explore the best architecture for a given application combining the versatility of the Tensilica cores with the architecture design solution from CoWare.
Mentor Graphics[R] Corporation (Nasdaq:MENT) today announced a new processor support package (PSP) for the MIPS32[R] 34K[TM] family of processor cores.
CoWare will distribute a SystemC-based Processor Support Package (PSP) with the flexibility to match all configurations of Tensilica's Xtensa[R] configurable processor family as well as Tensilica's Diamond Standard family of processor cores.