Formerly codenamed "Clarksfield," IntelA Coreao i7 mobile processors offer IntelA Turbo Boost Technology1, which can accelerate the processor clock speed up to 75 percent to match workloads, as well as better performance on highly threaded applications with the power of IntelA Hyper-Threading Technology2.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Processor Clock Speed
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Print Control Software
- Printing and Copying Services (various schools)
- Private Client Service
- Proc-Cyber-Services (billing entity)
- Procedure Coding System
- Procedure Completion Sheet (US NASA)
- Process Control Sheet
- Process Control Solution (software)
- Process Control Systems
- Processing Subsystem (US DoD)
- Processor Controlled Strapping (US DoD)
- Procured Component Software
- Procurement Contract Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Product Certification Scheme (various locations)
- Product Configuration System
- Product Cost System
- Production Control Software (manufacturing)
- Production Control System
- Production Cost Savings
- Productivity Computer Solutions (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Sun Linux cluster boasts a higher total processor clock speed than the system it replaced, reaching speeds of up to 2000 gigahertz, and streamlining work for Audi's engineers.
It says the CPU's main improvement over the K6-2 is the addition of 256K on-die level 2 cache memory which runs at the main processor clock speed of 400MHz, and will improve the performance of graphic-intensive tasks.