As part of an ongoing effort to deliver the industry's highest-performing PC technology, AMD has announced the immediate availability of the AMD Athlon 64 FX-57 processor, the world's ultimate PC processor for enthusiasts and hard-core gamers.
What does PROC stand for?
PROC stands for Processor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PROC
We have 9 other meanings of PROC in our Acronym Attic
- Probable Submarine
- Professional Business
- Peace/Rights Organized Committee (Berkeley, CA)
- People's Republic of China
- Peoples Republic of Cork (Ireland)
- Price Rate of Change (finance)
- Programmed Random Occurrence
- Proposed Required Operational Capability
- Puerto Rican Operations Center (US DoD)
- Program for Collaboration Against AIDS and Related Epidemics
- Pittsburgh Relies on Cabbies
- Programmable Desk-Top Calculator
- Prospective Cardiovascular Munster Study
- Projector Camera Systems (IEEE International Workshop)
- Protection Capability
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the second-anniversary celebration of the award-winning AMD Opteron processor, the company announced immediate availability of the Dual-Core AMD Opteron 800 Series processor for four- to eight-way servers.
AMD (NYSE:AMD) has announced the new AMD Athlon XP processor 1900+, which sets a new level of performance and continues to extend AMD's leadership with the world's highest overall performing PC processor.
The model numbers are strategically aligned with AMD's recently announced True Performance Initiative, or TPI, which seeks to assist customers in understanding the benefits of processor performance.