As part of an ongoing effort to deliver the industry's highest-performing PC technology, AMD has announced the immediate availability of the AMD Athlon 64 FX-57 processor, the world's ultimate PC processor for enthusiasts and hard-core gamers.
What does PRO stand for?
PRO stands for Processor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRO
We have 177 other meanings of PRO in our Acronym Attic
- Potomac Region Outings (Sierra Club Virginia Chapter)
- Precision RISC (reduced instruction set computing) Organization
- Prepare, Read and Organize (reading process)
- Preplanned Response Option
- Pricing and Revenue Optimization (Manugistics Group, Inc.)
- Principal Race Officer (sailboat racing)
- Prioritized Regional Objective
- Problem Resolution Officer
- Producer Responsibility Organisation
- Professional Review Organization (healthcare)
- Programmed Reduction Objective(s)
- Progressive Rate Optimal
- Prohibition Party
- Project Residence Office (US Coast Guard)
- Proline (Amino Acid)
- Proper Ram-air Orientation (parachute packing method)
- Propuesta Republicana (Spanish: Republican Proposal; Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the second-anniversary celebration of the award-winning AMD Opteron processor, the company announced immediate availability of the Dual-Core AMD Opteron 800 Series processor for four- to eight-way servers.
AMD (NYSE:AMD) has announced the new AMD Athlon XP processor 1900+, which sets a new level of performance and continues to extend AMD's leadership with the world's highest overall performing PC processor.
The model numbers are strategically aligned with AMD's recently announced True Performance Initiative, or TPI, which seeks to assist customers in understanding the benefits of processor performance.