00 software is said to offer an extended suite of powerful data processing algorithms and an enhanced 3-D data display, said to increase the analysts's ability to extract complex molecular information from challenging samples.
What does PROSA stand for?
PROSA stands for Processing Algorithms
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PROSA
We have 1 other meaning of PROSA in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Rate of Return (financial investing)
- Peppertree/Royal Oak Residents' Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Parts and Repair Ordering System
- Parts Repair Ordering Service
- Portable Receive Only Station
- Project Re-Employment Opportunities System
- Pros and Cons
- Product Resource Order Staff Approach
- Park Recreation and Open Space Advisory Committee (San Francisco, California)
- Planned Release of Selected and Modified Organisms (UK research project)
- Programa de Apoio a Projetos em Sexualidade e Saude Reprodutiva (Portugese)
- Program to Promote Satellite Communications
- Progetto di Sostegno alla Cittadinanza Attiva nell'area Pisana
- Partnership for Reduced O&S (Operations & Support) Costs Engine (M1 tank engine)
- Prevention and Observation of Surgical End Points (breast cancer study group)
- Plant Resources of South-East Asia
- Procedural Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of Cavium's NITROX products support the full range of bulk encryption and hashing algorithms (DES, 3DES, AES, ARC4, SHA1, MD5), public key processing algorithms (RSA and Diffie-Hellman), and complete IPsec Packet or SSL record processing.
The IMS3250 can embed speech processing algorithms and other special functions into the microcode of its processor, and provide the basis of complete speech- recognition-enabled products which can be small in both size and price.
Catalytic shortens the development time for signal processing algorithms through a family of software products that accelerate MATLAB execution and automatically synthesize C from MATLAB.
We are happy to have Syprosoft develop the image processing algorithms and software needed for the success of this eye surgery product," said Bruce Sargeant, Chief Operating Officer of Source Scientific, LLC.
Trident, a worldwide leader in the development of advanced digital TV technology for the consumer digital video marketplace, used Catalytic RMS (Rapid MATLAB Simulator) to accelerate verification for the development of next-generation digital TV and HD-ready TV decoding and video processing algorithms.
AppServer Solutions uses Celoxica C-based design and synthesis tools to optimize complex digital image and signal processing algorithms and synthesize them directly to FPGA hardware.
CoWare technologies have been offering solutions to a number of design challenges, such as creating custom processors and processor models with LISATek(TM); defining and evaluating digital signal processing algorithms with SPW; and modeling complex logic functions such as bus architectures and peripheral IP blocks using ConvergenSC(R).