Conventional SSM processing involves the reheating of billets to a semi solid state and subsequently casting them in a diecasting machine.
What does 102 stand for?
102 stands for Processing (HTTP status code; request is processing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber, Long Haul, Multimode
- 1000 Mbps network connection over twisted-pair copper wire
- 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet over fiber optic cable (IEEE standard)
- 100Mbps baseband data transmission over twisted-pair copper wire
- 100 octane Low Lead (Common Aviation Gasoline)
- 100 Voice Grade
- [not an acronym] Basic or Entry-Level
- Switch Protocols (HTTP status code; request for server to change Net protocol)
- Supervisor needed/theft in process (obsolete)
- 101 Dalmatians
- Individual Income Tax Return form (US IRS)
- HDTV specification, 1920x1080 Pixels, Interlaced
- HDTV specification, 1920x1080 pixels, progressive
- Tenth Amendment
- 10mbps Baseband Data Transmission Over Fiber-Optic Cable
- 10Mbps baseband data transmission over twisted-pair copper wire
- 10Mbps baseband coax (Thinnet)
- 10Mbps baseband over coax (Thicknet)
- 10Mbps baseband over fiber-optic cable
- 10mbps baseband over fiber optic cable
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, however, leading carriers have begun to drive value with new and innovative outsourcing arrangements for their core processes, such as policy administration, claims processing and call center servicing.
Identification of the type of discrepancy - clinically related, processing errors through mislabeling, poor x-ray techniques, incomplete films, etc.