Conventional SSM processing involves the reheating of billets to a semi solid state and subsequently casting them in a diecasting machine.
What does 102 stand for?
102 stands for Processing (HTTP status code; request is processing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber, Long Haul, Multimode
- 1000 Mbps network connection over twisted-pair copper wire
- 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet over fiber optic cable (IEEE standard)
- 100Mbps baseband data transmission over twisted-pair copper wire
- 100 octane Low Lead (Common Aviation Gasoline)
- 100 Voice Grade
- [not an acronym] Basic or Entry-Level
- Switch Protocols (HTTP status code; request for server to change Net protocol)
- Supervisor needed/theft in process (obsolete)
- 101 Dalmatians
- Individual Income Tax Return form (US IRS)
- HDTV specification, 1920x1080 Pixels, Interlaced
- HDTV specification, 1920x1080 pixels, progressive
- Tenth Amendment
- 10mbps Baseband Data Transmission Over Fiber-Optic Cable
- 10Mbps baseband data transmission over twisted-pair copper wire
- 10Mbps baseband coax (Thinnet)
- 10Mbps baseband over coax (Thicknet)
- 10Mbps baseband over fiber-optic cable
- 10mbps baseband over fiber optic cable
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, however, leading carriers have begun to drive value with new and innovative outsourcing arrangements for their core processes, such as policy administration, claims processing and call center servicing.
Identification of the type of discrepancy - clinically related, processing errors through mislabeling, poor x-ray techniques, incomplete films, etc.
com/reports/c29315) has announced the addition of Food Processing Market in Australia (2005) to their offering.
A South Manchester, UK-based international firm, Costain Oil, Gas & Process Limited is well known for front-end process design expertise and engineering application of third-party as well as its own licensed processing technologies.
1 processing constructs, including complex scoping and compensation management.
On Demand To eliminate the inefficiencies of manual processing and better support request, approval and decision-making processes, Nsite provides the industry's only on-demand, self-learning business process automation solution.
The publication of BPMN and its use in conjunction with Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) points toward a time when business people will readily create and exchange end-to-end transactional processes as easily as they do word processing documents and spreadsheets today.