What does PROVESS stand for?
PROVESS stands for Processes of Vertical Exchange in Shelf Seas (EU MAST III project)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PROVESS in our Acronym Attic
- Public Record Office Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Proteccion de Valores (Guatemala)
- Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education
- Plutonium Recovery Option Verification Exercise
- Pre-Operational Validation and Experimental (air traffic control; EU)
- Pravastatin or Atorvastatin Evaluation and Infection Therapy
- Programa Venezolano de Educación-Acción en Derechos Humanos (Venezuelan Program of Education Action in Human Rights)
- Proving Ground (US Navy)
- Protección Vial (Spanish)
- Digital PROviding of VIDEo
- Peer Review Organization Voluntary Hospital Association Initiative to Decrease Events (emergency medicine)
- Provisioning Interval
- Planetary Robotics Vision Scout (EU)
- Planetary Robotics Vision Ground Processing (EU)
- Providing Organization
- Priority R&D Objectives for UN Operations Support
- Private Right of Way (land use)