Included in the new website are detailed process specifications, guidelines and process descriptions, along with technical papers, presentations and relevant articles.
What does PSPEC stand for?
PSPEC stands for Process Specification
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PSPEC
- Pakistan-Swiss Potato Development Project
- Platform Starboard Door Unlatched
- Posterior Superior Pancreaticoduodenal Vein
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers
- Periodic Structure Photo-Excitation
- Personnel Sensing Protective Equipment
- PlayStation Portable Emulator
- Pressure Sensitive Protective Equipment (security industry)
- Purdue Society of Professional Engineers
- Performance Specification (US DoD)
- Palm Springs Preservation Foundation (Palm Springs, CA)
- People in Stock Photos for Franken (politics)
- Prostacyclin Stimulating Plasma Factor
- Protein Sample Production Facility
- Public Schools Principals Forum (Australia)
- Public Service Pensions Fund (various nations)
- Public Service Provident Fund (Department of Pensions; Sri Lanka)
- Publicly Secure Packet Forwarding
- Public Service Pension Fund Board (Zambia)
- Pacific Sex-Positive Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
of South Carolina) explain the principles and practices of service- oriented computing, generally within the context of the web, with topics such as basic standards, programming web services, enterprise architectures, modeling and representation, the resource description framework, ontology, execution models, transaction concepts, coordination frameworks, process specifications, collaboration and communication with agents, semantic and socio-economic service selection, building SOC applications, service management and security.
NIST researchers completed an initial version of the "twenty questions" tool for the developing international standard, Process Specification Language (PSL).
According to the warning letter, Repak has changed its process specifications for its wash formula on seven separate occasions since it began production, yet the FDA could find no documentation that these changes were qualified before implementation.
Product & Process Design |Mathematical Expression Omitted~ is a comprehensive approach to product and process specifications development that incorporates knowledge from several areas: previous design and manufacturing experience; part and process design and modeling data; material testing information, and process simulation and product analysis; and manufacturing considerations from an environmental point of view in an integrated database.
Additionally, NEMI plans to increase industry support for these standards by encouraging RosettaNet to incorporate their use in future Partner Interface Process Specifications (PIPs).