Included in the new website are detailed process specifications, guidelines and process descriptions, along with technical papers, presentations and relevant articles.
What does D-SPEC stand for?
D-SPEC stands for Process Specification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Dynamic Reservation Multiple Access (usually seen as DRMA)
- Direct Synthesis
- Duplicate Selective Acknowledgment
- Display System using High-Aspect-Ratio Projection (Microsoft)
- Degeneracy-Dependent Self-Interaction Correction
- Defense Strategic Integrated Decision Environment (US DoD)
- Digital Single Lens Reflex (cameras)
- Distributed Superconductor Magnetic Energy Storage
- Distortion with Signal-To-Noise Ratio (curve)
- D-Shaped Optical Fiber Transmission
- Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio
- Double Space-Time Transmit Diversity
- Deuterium-Tritium (reaction)
- Duncan Turner Acoustic Research (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Dynamic Time Division Duplex
- Dynamic and Durable Technic Engine (Daewoo)
- Destructive Test
- Double disk diffusion test (clindamycin resistance)
- Dextrotransposition of the Great Arteries (cardiac disorder)
- Derated Takeoff Engine Fan Speed
Samples in periodicals archive:
of South Carolina) explain the principles and practices of service- oriented computing, generally within the context of the web, with topics such as basic standards, programming web services, enterprise architectures, modeling and representation, the resource description framework, ontology, execution models, transaction concepts, coordination frameworks, process specifications, collaboration and communication with agents, semantic and socio-economic service selection, building SOC applications, service management and security.
NIST researchers completed an initial version of the "twenty questions" tool for the developing international standard, Process Specification Language (PSL).
According to the warning letter, Repak has changed its process specifications for its wash formula on seven separate occasions since it began production, yet the FDA could find no documentation that these changes were qualified before implementation.
Product & Process Design |Mathematical Expression Omitted~ is a comprehensive approach to product and process specifications development that incorporates knowledge from several areas: previous design and manufacturing experience; part and process design and modeling data; material testing information, and process simulation and product analysis; and manufacturing considerations from an environmental point of view in an integrated database.
Additionally, NEMI plans to increase industry support for these standards by encouraging RosettaNet to incorporate their use in future Partner Interface Process Specifications (PIPs).