and Werner and Bradlow studies both used a cut-off of 25 patients for inclusion of a process performance measure, this study used 10 as a cut-off primarily because the lower cut-off allows us to include more hospitals in the analysis and does not adversely affect our results.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Process Performance Measure
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PPM
We have 381 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Preproduction Model
- Presentation and Personalization Management
- Presidential Pet Museum (Annapolis, MD)
- Price Per Month
- Primary Propulsion Manager
- Principle Period of Maintenance
- Principles of Project Management (course)
- Private Placement Memorandum (finance/venture capital)
- Proactive Preventive Maintenance
- Process Performance Manager (ARIS)
- Processor Power Management (computing)
- Procurement Policy Memorandum
- Product Portfolio Management
- Product Process Management
- Product Process Model (SAP)
- Production or Processing Method (environment)
- Professional Photographers of Michigan
- Program Planning and Management
- Program Progress Meeting
- Programme and Project Management (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Feedback systems such as survey information, assessments and process performance measures (leading measures) must be put into place.
The new rule "establishes new conditions for OPOs that include multiple new outcome and process performance measures based on organ donor potential [not donors per million] and other related factors in each service area of qualified OPOs.
The rules are to rely on the outcome and process performance measures based on evidence of organ donor potential and other relevant factors, and recertification for OPOs will be required until they are promulgated; *provides for the filing and approve of a corrective action plan by an OPO that fails to meet the standards, a grace period to permit a corrective plan, and opportunity to appeal a decertification, and a four-year certification cycle.
The rules are to rely on the outcome and process performance measures based on evidence of organ donor potential and other relevant factors, and recertification for OPOs shall not be required until the are promulgated.