It is this stable and efficient heat transfer at lower temperatures that makes steam generators ideal for heating large quantities of process hot water.
What does PHW stand for?
PHW stands for Process Hot Water
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHW
We have 23 other meanings of PHW in our Acronym Attic
- (Partially) Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein
- Prosthetic Heart Valvular Surgery
- Parent Heart Watch (est. 2005)
- Party Hard Wrestling (Mesa, AZ)
- Paul Hobbs Winery (Sebastopol, CA)
- Penthouse West (New York)
- Peregrine Hardware, Inc
- Phelps Honey Wagon (Dillsburg, PA)
- Playhouse West (theater)
- Pressurized Heavy Water
- Programmable Hardware (electrical engineering)
- Proportional Hazards Weibull (Model)
- Public Health Warning (comic)
- Pump, Hot Water
- Pure Hybrid Wrestling
- Professional Hmong Women Association (Saint Paul, MN)
- Professional Hockey Writers' Association
- Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award (American Psychological Association)
- Primary Handloom Weavers' Cooperative Societies
- Pat Harrison Waterway District (Mississippi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Economic example: * Facility uses 350,000 gallons of 145[degrees]F water per day * 800-ton refrigeration system * Recovery system can capture 11,200 Mbtu/hr heat * Enough to heat 260 gpm from 60[degrees]F to 145[degrees]F - meeting all the process hot water needs of the facility * Saves over $700,000 per year, payback of 1.
The process hot water requirement of a brewery is nowadays in the range of 0.