The book begins with essential background for troubleshooting water treatment problems, covering basic design principles, process flow diagrams, data monitoring and record keeping, and instrumentation and control systems.
What does PFD stand for?
PFD stands for Process Flow Diagram
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFD
We have 123 other meanings of PFD in our Acronym Attic
- Prepared For Dyeing
- Present For Duty
- Presidio Fire Department
- Primary Flight Display
- Primary Frontal Dune (flooding)
- Prion-Forming Domain (proteins)
- Privolzhsky Federal District (Russia; aka Volga Region)
- Probability of Failure on Demand
- Probability-of-error Fault Detection
- Process Flow Design
- Production, Fielding/Deployment
- Profit from Differences
- Program for Faculty Development (McMaster University; Canada)
- Programmable Frequency Divider
- Promo-Femmes/Développement Sport (Burkina Faso)
- Propellant Fill Drain Valve
- Proposal for Decision (public utility proposal)
- Proposed Final Draft
- Pseudoinflammatory Fundus Dystrophy
- Public Facilities District (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To advance knowledge transfer, I've created several process flow diagrams and summarized key information into 16 informative reference charts.
In a chemical facility, that could mean piping and instrument design diagrams or process flow diagrams.
Additional features appearing on the CD-ROM catalog include a direct link to the company's website, numerous process flow diagrams and an animated video clip of the Netzsch exclusive dynamic cartridge media separator.
The new product is driven directly from System Architect's process flow diagrams and underlying data and produces both on-screen graphs and printed reports for the analysis of business process operation.
Solution rubber process steps The solution rubber process covers four basic steps shown in the process flow diagrams in figures 1 and 2.