The new manufacturing facility will include new, state-of-the art adhesive and silicone coaters, new wide web slitters and an unproved process flow design throughout the plant.
What does PFD stand for?
PFD stands for Process Flow Design
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFD
We have 123 other meanings of PFD in our Acronym Attic
- Preparation for Demonstration
- Prepared For Dyeing
- Present For Duty
- Presidio Fire Department
- Primary Flight Display
- Primary Frontal Dune (flooding)
- Prion-Forming Domain (proteins)
- Privolzhsky Federal District (Russia; aka Volga Region)
- Probability of Failure on Demand
- Probability-of-error Fault Detection
- Process Flow Diagram
- Production, Fielding/Deployment
- Profit from Differences
- Program for Faculty Development (McMaster University; Canada)
- Programmable Frequency Divider
- Promo-Femmes/Développement Sport (Burkina Faso)
- Propellant Fill Drain Valve
- Proposal for Decision (public utility proposal)
- Proposed Final Draft
- Pseudoinflammatory Fundus Dystrophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The core activities for the PFS include infill drilling to increase the level of indicated and measured resources(1), metallurgical test work, hydrology, environmental studies, process flow design, regulatory approvals and technical marketing.