Actual position indication through 4-20mA output allows the main process controller to monitor the position of the valve without the I/O or processing overhead of controlling the valve.
What does P-C stand for?
P-C stands for Process Controller
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of P-C
We have 356 other meanings of P-C in our Acronym Attic
- Production-Based Expert System Toolset
- Pattern of Body Fat Distribution
- Parity Bit
- Power-On Built-In-Test
- Parasitic Bipolar Junction Transistor (electrical engineering)
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation with Part-Wise Correlation
- Permutation Box
- ProMACE-CytaBOM (drug combination)
- Partners Computerized Algorithm Processor and Editor
- Partial-Constant Angular Velocity
- Primary Common Control Physical Channel
- People-Centered Economic Development
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
Samples in periodicals archive:
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products has announced the rollout of the A2-A6 Process Controller PEK system.
If any test or gauge failed to meet the desired range, the process controller told the operator what needed to be adjusted and in the correct direction.
High-performance series PD temperature and process controllers utilize embedded Ethernet technology to provide a convenient means for setting up and viewing key process variables.
Each unit can have up to two process controllers, which can operate in a simplex mode or in an optional redundant mode.
The Series SD 1/32 DIN panel mount size single display PID temperature/ process controller supports timed temperature/process control, as well as on/off timing for a variety of external devices such as pumps, fans and lamps.
System components provided by the company and listed in the brochure include vibratory conveyors and feeders, troughing belt conveyors, flexible side wall belt conveyors, vi-bratory screens and sifters, bucket conveyors, bucket elevators, screw conveyors, weigh belts, traversing powered hoppers, net weigh hoppers, dust collectors, gross weigh scales, gravimetric feeders, mixers, lump breakers, bag dump stations, bulk bag unloaders and loaders, level controls and process controllers.