The company's controls system philosophy is said to combine a careful blend of simplicity and sophistication, with a range of process control systems that integrate the latest technological developments with experience gained from thousands of rubber compounding installations around the world.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Process Control Systems
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Cooling System
- Print Contrast Signal
- Print Control Software
- Printing and Copying Services (various schools)
- Private Client Service
- Proc-Cyber-Services (billing entity)
- Procedure Coding System
- Procedure Completion Sheet (US NASA)
- Process Control Sheet
- Process Control Solution (software)
- Processing Subsystem (US DoD)
- Processor Clock Speed
- Processor Controlled Strapping (US DoD)
- Procured Component Software
- Procurement Contract Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Product Certification Scheme (various locations)
- Product Configuration System
- Product Cost System
- Production Control Software (manufacturing)
- Production Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
the world's largest uranium enrichment enterprise and manufacturer of advanced process control technology for the nuclear industry, has integrated McObject's eXtremeDB in-memory database system and the QNX Neutrino RTOS within its process control systems and equipment.
The company's process control systems are said to integrate the latest technological developments with experience gained from thousands of rubber compounding installations around the world.
JOURNEAUX: The biggest challenge to upgrading "legacy" process control systems is capital justification since the industry's capital availability is limited and the underlying measurement technology and control strategies have not evolved greatly since the original systems were installed.
Designs and manufactures a complete line of extrusion process control systems for small lines to multiline applications, providing closed-loop control of all process and product parameters, and backed by company's Guaranteed Results Program.