The accessible guide describes an example appraisal life cycle, process asset library, SMART goals, information mapping types, CMMI business analysis, readiness and fit analysis (RFA), and adoption progress measurement.
What does PAL stand for?
PAL stands for Process Asset Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAL
We have 574 other meanings of PAL in our Acronym Attic
- Preliminary Action Level
- Preliminary/Publications Allowance List
- Preparation for Adult Living (program; various locations)
- Prescribed Action Link
- Prescription Access Litigation Project
- Pressure Acid Leach
- Price/Availability List
- Prior Authorization List (TriWest Healthcare Alliance)
- Procedure Abstraction Language
- Process Architecture Lab
- Process Assets Library
- Process Automation Language
- Product Application Literature (Far West Technology)
- Products Accepted List
- Program Asset Library (Lockheed Martin)
- Programmable Array Logic
- Programming Assembly Language
- Progressive Addition Lens (seamless multifocal optical lens)
- Project Assignment Letter
- Property and Land
Samples in periodicals archive:
FuturePoint is comprised of a full suite of well-established processes, all organized into a Web-based Process Asset Library (PAL(TM)).
One new feature is the creation of a Process Asset Library (PAL), allowing users to identify events, rules, and links associated with a set of processes, and document and report on the processes, roles, procedures and links maintained within the BPM.