It is reminiscent of an early paper by Eduardo Krapf, who wrote of the atrophy of a sense of the future, or "Torschsluspanik": "panic at the closing door of the gate" ["On Ageing," Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine 41 (1953): 957-963].
What does PRSM stand for?
PRSM stands for Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRSM
We have 21 other meanings of PRSM in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines (railroad)
- Poverty Reduction and Sustainable Livelihoods (Somalia; UN Development Programme)
- Precise Radar Significant Location
- Pressor Response to a Saline Load
- Primary Area Switch Locator
- Primary Zone/Switch Location (US DoD)
- Puerto Rican Sign Language
- Patrick's Rife Stompbox Monopoly (band)
- POPS Resource System Management
- Pressure Relief Systems Management
- Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (Dallas, TX)
- Project Resourcing and Schedule Management
- Pacific Rare Specialty Metals and Chemicals, Inc.
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce (TV series)
- Puerto Rico Strong Motion Program (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- PAN (Polyarteritis Nodosa) Research and Support Network (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Peninsula Regional Support Network (Washington)
- Product Service Node
- Puerto Rico Seismic Network (est. 1974)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine 1952;54:341-54.
Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine 1952;45:341-54.