The team reports its results online for an upcoming Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
What does PNAS stand for?
PNAS stands for Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNAS
We have 2 other meanings of PNAS in our Acronym Attic
- Psychogeriatric Nursing Assessment Protocol
- Plataforma Nacional de Profesores de Informática (Spanish: Platform of Professors of Computer Science)
- Perennial Nonallergic Rhinitis
- Preliminary Non-Advocate Review
- Project for a New American Revolution (political group)
- Pacific Northwest Amphibian and Reptile Consortium
- Pensacola Naval Air Station
- Philippine National Airsoft Society
- Phosphate:Na + Symporter
- Presenilin Near the Active Site
- Philippine Nurses Association of Southern California
- Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County (Patchogue, NY)
- Philippine Nurses Association of San Diego
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health
- Parco Nazionale Arcipelago Toscano (Italian: Tuscan Archipelago National Park; Portoferraio, Italy)
- Phase Noise Analysis Tool
- Polymorphic N-Acetyltransferase (gene)
- Port Network Address Translation
- Pre-Nursing Assessment Test (various locations)
- Producer Name and Address Table
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers at Stanford University reported in an issue of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences used magnetic resonance imaging to scan the brains of 20 dyslexic children, 8-12 years old, as well as 12 non-dyslexic children.
Dickerson of the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, was published in the 12 November 2002 issue of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
The insects, fungi, and plants trapped in the amber provide direct evidence that rainforests existed in the region 10 to 15 million years ago, the researchers report in an upcoming Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.