What does PROGENT stand for?
PROGENT stands for Procedimentos Replicáveis para Optimizar o Gerenciamento de Eco-sistemas Neríticos Tropicais
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Profiling System Administration
- Profiling Server
- Peer Review Oversight Group (US NIH)
- Program-Memory Operand
- Progress Page on MCDU (aviation)
- Progressive Rock (music)
- Program Data
- Progressive Caucus of Democrats Abroad
- Programmatic Identifier
- Progress Management (Italian Group of Consultancy Companies)
- People Relying on God Relaying a Message (Alcoholics Anonymous slang)
- Program Representative
- PROgramming with Graph REwriting Systems
- Perindopril Protection Against Recurrent Stroke Study
- Personal Responsibility and Opportunities to Gainfully Reach Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Polish Research on Grid Environment for Sun Servers (est. 2001)
- Program for Research and Outreach on Gender Equity in Society (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)