What does PRIMUS stand for?
PRIMUS stands for Problems, Resources, and Issues in Mathematics Undergraduate Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRIMUS
We have 3 other meanings of PRIMUS in our Acronym Attic
- Product Improvement Management Information Report
- Premier Integrated Marketing Information Solutions
- Primary Care Information Services (medical computer support group, England)
- Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online
- Polar Remote Interactive Marine Observatory (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Pollutant Responses in Marine Organisms (international symposium)
- Physical Readiness Information Management System
- Private Market Sector (International Association of Conference Interpreters)
- Air Primary Training (US Navy)
- Primary Care for the Uniformed Services
- Partnership for Rural Inverness & Nairn
- Puerto Rico International Airlines, Inc.
- Projects In Controlled Environments (UK project management methodology)
- Prospects of Injured Children
- Protection, Rest, Ice, NSAIDs, Compression, and Elevation
- Projects IN Controlled Environments (UK)
- Prolonged Reversible Ischemic Neurologic Deficit
- Protracted Regressive Ischemic Neurologic Disorders
- Principle Musician (US Navy)
- Primed in Situ Labeling (method of detecting chromosomal aberrations)