They explain what kinds of problems are best solved using spreadsheets and how to solve them, and include a problem-solving process and problems or analyses at three levels.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Problem-Solving Process
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Prime Sierpinski Project
- Prince Shopping Plaza (Nagano, Japan)
- Princeton Series in Physics (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Principal State of Polarization (property of FO cables)
- Print Service Provider
- Private Satellite Program
- Private Sector Participation
- Private Sector Project (various locations)
- Probability of Successful Penetration
- Problem Solving Partnership (various locations)
- Processor Support Package
- Product Service Plan
- Product Stewardship Program (various organizations)
- Product Support Program
- Product Support Provider (US Army)
- Production Service Provider
- Production Software Package
- Professional Service Provider
- Professional Services Partner (various companies)
- Professional Skills Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although this is not a problem-solving process per se, establishing these structural elements can be an important prerequisite in enabling team members to implement the problem-solving processes in an efficient and effective manner (McNamara, Rasheed, & Delamatre, 2008).
This guide describes how these partnerships can be created and sustained from the classroom to the boardroom by following five steps: understanding and aligning the personality of your school district with the overall personality of your community; asking quality questions that promote a commitment to a common purpose; making quality a habit by creating organizational structures that celebrate differences within acceptable community standards; focusing on success as a means of renewing schools from within rather than imposing solutions from the outside; and managing tasks so that your stakeholders learn to appreciate different personalities as a necessary part of your problem-solving process.
It also retrieves answers--prior knowledge, really--to questions hatched in the problem-solving process.
As with any problem-solving process, a key first step is listing facts and assumptions.
Keeping the cost down is one of the ways management can justify engaging outside support for the problem-solving process.
At the same time, Harrison was beginning the process of implementing a Six Sigma program, which is a combination of several quality initiatives blended together with a clear problem-solving process that anchors all quality activities to dollars.