Chapters include: rational emotive therapy with children, psychological competence-based therapy for young children and their parents, problem-solving communication training, social skills training, cognitive-behavioral anger control training, adolescent relapse prevention, a treatment program for children with conduct disorders, a treatment program for adolescent bulimics and binge eaters, developmental facilitation groups for children of divorce--the elementary school model, and the treatment of depressed children--a skills training approach to working with children and families.
What does PSCT stand for?
PSCT stands for Problem-Solving Communication Training (behavioral science)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSCT
We have 22 other meanings of PSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Puget Sound Council of Senior Citizens
- Private Satellite Communications System and Services
- Pui Shing Catholic Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (Chandigarh, India)
- Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work
- Park Slope Christian Tabernacle
- Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation
- Plane Strain Compression Test (engineering test)
- Polymer Stabilized Cholesteric Textured
- Port Side Container Terminal
- Public Service Company Tax
- Puget Sound Christmas Tree Association (Maple Valley, WA)
- Puget Sound Center for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Pacific Service Credit Union (California)
- Payment Systems for Credit Unions, Inc.
- Perinatal Special Care Unit
- Phase Shift Control Unit
- Portable Exothermic Cutting Unit (equipment)
- Portable Ship Control Unit
- Private Sector Casemix Unit