What does POLC stand for?
POLC stands for Problem Oriented List of Charges (healthcare costs)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POLC
We have 3 other meanings of POLC in our Acronym Attic
- Pepper Online Archival Retrieval and Information System (Claude Pepper Library; Florida State University)
- Photochemistry of Ozone Loss in the Arctic Region in Summer
- Portable Observatories for Lithospheric Analysis and Research Investigating Seismicity
- Province of Ontario Land Registration and Information System (Canada)
- Port of Long Beach (Long Beach, California)
- Provincial Operating Licence Board (South Africa)
- Police de Bruxelles (Brussels, Belgium)
- Pennsylvania Outdoor Lighting Council (Pottstown, PA)
- Planning, Organising, Leading and Controlling (business management techniques)
- Police Officers Labor Council (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Pennsylvanians for an Outdoor Lighting Control Act
- Petroleum, Oil, & Lubricants Capabilities Report
- POL (Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory) Coastal Ocean Modelling System
- Promoters of Liberian and Canadian Relationship Inc.
- Society for the Policing of Cyberspace (British Collumbia, Canada)
- Polisi Daerah (Indonesian national police)
- Polarization and Directionality of Earth Reflectances
- Parieto-Occipital Lobe Epilepsy
- Point of Last Environment
- Project Oriented Learning Environment (Switzerland)