It was actually the 21st meeting of the Parole and Probation Committee in which 45 cases of the probation and parole were reviewed.
What does P&P stand for?
P&P stands for Probation and Parole (status of offender, North Carolina)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of P&P
- Policies & Procedures
- Porosity and Permeability
- Postage and Packaging
- Postage and Packing
- Preservation & Packaging
- Pride and Prejudice (novel)
- Prince and the Pauper (Mark Twain book)
- Principles & Practices
- Principles and Parameters (linguistics)
- Privatization and Partnership
- Procurement & Production
- Production & Processing
- Property & Preservation (US HUD)
- pulp and paper
- Punch & Pie (London, UK gaming)
- Plug and Play Bondware
- Percussion and Postural Drainage (respiratory therapy)
- Production and Planning Directive
- process and product lifecycle management
- Preservation and Preventative Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arabic CCM/Juv, probation and parole program manager, Office of Juvenile Justice, Baton Rouge.
Probation and Parole in the United States, 2003 (NCJ-205336) was written by BJS statisticians Lauren E.
The work of many probation officers and correctional treatment specialists has changed in recent years, reflecting shifting attitudes about probation and parole in the criminal justice system.
The nation's probation and parole population reached a new high in 1997, according to a recent study conducted by the Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).