We did better in the league last season but this season is totally different, it was probably the first time in 25 years that Tottenham had to play in all the competitions," said Jol.
What does PTF stand for?
PTF stands for Probably The First
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PTF
We have 137 other meanings of PTF in our Acronym Attic
- Pourquoi Take French (educational song)
- Power Trading Forum (UK power exchange interest group)
- Power Transfer Factor
- Praise the Fallen (VNV Nation music album)
- Precise Time and Frequency
- Prime Time Freeware (free software resource)
- Print to File
- Prior to Funding (finance)
- Private Transfer Fee (real estate)
- Probabilistic Trend Family
- Productivité Totale des Facteurs (French)
- Program Temporary Fix
- Programmed To Fail
- Project Task Force (also seen as PROTAF)
- Property Trust Fund
- Proposition Technique et Financière (French: Technical and Financial Proposal)
- Prosjekt Til Fordypning (Norwegian: Project-Depth Study; student competency)
- Protect the Family
- Proton Therapy Facility
- PRTG (Paessler Router Traffic Grapher) Tools Family (Paessler AG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was probably the first time a polar bear in captivity gave birth to triplets.
It's probably the first time in Canada that there has been such a measure," Finance Minister Yves Seguin said.
This, combined with the abundance of silicon and carbon in the universe, "makes it more likely that silicon carbide is probably the first particle to condense.