The probability of loss of function increased with the size of the wound.
What does P(L) stand for?
P(L) stands for Probability of Loss
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Praise and Worship
- Pratt & Whitney
- Printing and Writing (paper industry)
- Providence & Worcester (Railroad Company)
- Pratt & Whitney Canada (United Technologies Corporation)
- Parkersburg and Wood County Public Library (Parkersburg, WV)
- Planning & Zoning
- Initial Probability Vector
- Packet Dropping Probability
- Probability of a Kill given a Hit (also seen as Pk/h)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your management decision should be based upon the probability of loss you assign to the potential event, and you should never retain an exposure that was insurable because you were not informed.
Since its inception, the insurance industry has been performing transactional risk management on a policy-level basis when assessing risks due to catastrophic events, or the probability of loss on a single life policy.
Another concern with accessory-driven systems is their high probability of loss or theft.
Assessing the Probability of Loss Another way to measure the risk of housing investment is the percent of repeat sales that resulted in a loss, where a loss is defined as: [p.
Both the Web-based credit risk calculator and the risk analyzer take into account the probability of default, loss severity and the timing of the credit event to determine an expected probability of loss.