9781439826980 Probability and random processes for electrical and computer engineers, 2d ed.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Probability and Random Processes (mathematics; book)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Prejudice Reduction Program
- Preliminary Restoration Plan (US Army)
- Premium Recycled Parts
- Premium Reinforcement Pulp (paper and pulp industry)
- Previously Rented Product
- Primary Residential Parent
- Prime Power (various companies)
- Prince's Rainforests Project (UK)
- Prion Protein
- Prior Reference Price
- Probability Ranking Principle (information retrieval)
- Probable Prime (mathematics; number theory)
- Problem Resolution Program (IRS)
- Product Realization Process
- Product Replacement Plan (2 year replacement product plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Production Readiness Plan
- Production Requirements Plan (US Navy)
- Productivity Retention Program
- Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Proficiency Registration Program