Febrl--Freely Extensible Biomedical Record Linkage Febrl provides data standardization and probabilistic record linkage with choices of methods for blocking and comparison functions.
What does PRL stand for?
PRL stands for Probabilistic Record Linkage (healthcare)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRL
We have 136 other meanings of PRL in our Acronym Attic
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Polska Rzeczpospolita Ludowa (Poland)
- Population Research Laboratory (University of Alberta)
- Port Rail Line (Hong Kong)
- Post Rate Limit
- Preferred Retinal Locus (vision)
- Preferred Roaming List (cellular phones)
- Prevención de Riesgos Laborales
- Primate Research Laboratory (part of the NIH animal research program)
- Prioritized Requirements List