Over the years, there are papers analysing the parsing issues of strings generated by a probabilistic finite state automata [1,3,8].
What does PFSA stand for?
PFSA stands for Probabilistic Finite State Automata
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFSA
We have 17 other meanings of PFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Pilot and Feasibility Study Award
- Plastics Federation of South Africa
- Plate-Fed Slot Antenna
- Polish Financial Supervision Authority (est. 2006)
- Port Facility Security Assessment
- Post Fielding Support Analysis
- PowerForce Sub Assembly
- Prepaid Food Services Accounts
- Previous Fuel Storage Area
- Priority First Service Agreement
- Programs, Functions, Services and Activities
- Protection from Stalking Act
- Public Facilities Set-Aside
- Public Financial Services Agency
- Public Fleet Supervisors Association
- Putnam Family Support and Advocacy, Inc. (Carmel, NY)
- Public Finance Structural Adjustment Credit (World Bank project)
- Per Fidem Studiumque Ad Rostra (Dutch student organization)
- Pension Fund Supervisory Board (Eurocontrol)
- Peoples Federal Savings Bank (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Probabilistic Finite State Automata (PFSA) constructed here  for a given data are restricted to have, from each state at most one transition with a given output symbol.