His topics include neurons and synapses as the key to memory and learning, investigating the human multiple memory systems, emotion and cognition, probabilistic computing by the Bayesian mind, higher theories of brain and commonsense knowledge generation, biologically inspired cognitive architectures, and some issues not yet totally explored.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Probabilistic Computing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Prism-Convex (lantern lens type)
- Prisoner in Custody
- Privacy Council
- Private Chat (IRC)
- Private Contractor
- Privatisation Commission (Pakistan government)
- Privileged Character
- Privileges Committee (parliament)
- Privy Council
- Pro Centum