The ACI Enterprise Banker, ACI Mobile Enterprise Banker and ACI Proactive Risk Manager solutions are claimed to deliver comprehensive online banking and fraud prevention and detection services.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Proactive Risk Manager (ACI Worldwide, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Power Range Monitor
- Power Rangers Megaforce (gaming)
- Pre-Regulator Module
- Precision Radiation Measurement
- Precision Runway Monitor
- Presidential Review Memorandum
- Pressurized Rescue Module (US Navy)
- Prevention Reference Manuals (EPA)
- Print Registration Mark
- Proactive Reliability Maintenance
- Probabilistic Resilient Multicast (data recovery scheme)
- Probabilistic Risk Monitor
- Process Radiation Monitor
- Process Reliability Management
- Process Rights Management (various organizations)
- Professional Risk Manager
- Prog Rock and Metal (music)
- Program Requirements Manager
- Programmer's Reference Manual
- Project Resource Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 billion Coast Capital Savings in British Columbia has got about a year under its belt now using the Proactive Risk Manager solution from ACI Worldwide Inc.
This elevates our users from the day-to-day mechanics of crunching data, to being effective and proactive risk managers.
That's about the best a proactive risk manager can do to protect his campus.