Other asset management services and programs, such as needs assessment, maintenance strategy and engineering, operator driven reliability, proactive reliability maintenance, diagnostics and root cause analysis, machine maintenance, technology upgrades, training on all of the above, and supply process management.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Proactive Reliability Maintenance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Port Reduction Method
- Power Range Monitor
- Power Rangers Megaforce (gaming)
- Pre-Regulator Module
- Precision Radiation Measurement
- Precision Runway Monitor
- Presidential Review Memorandum
- Pressurized Rescue Module (US Navy)
- Prevention Reference Manuals (EPA)
- Print Registration Mark
- Proactive Risk Manager (ACI Worldwide, Inc.)
- Probabilistic Resilient Multicast (data recovery scheme)
- Probabilistic Risk Monitor
- Process Radiation Monitor
- Process Reliability Management
- Process Rights Management (various organizations)
- Professional Risk Manager
- Prog Rock and Metal (music)
- Program Requirements Manager
- Programmer's Reference Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proactive Reliability Maintenance is one of the most effective methods of increasing reliability and helping to provide the best possible return on plant assets.