It was set up by longstanding Lib Dems, Tories who have joined the party, and former members of the Pro-euro Conservative Party.
What does PECP stand for?
PECP stands for Pro-Euro Conservative Party (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PECP
We have 8 other meanings of PECP in our Acronym Attic
- Program Environment Check-Out System
- Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (Medicare provider online enrollment system)
- People's Community Services (Detroit, MI)
- Player Empirical Comparison and Optimization Test Algorithm (baseball)
- Pacific Estuary Conservation Program (Canada)
- Parsian Enterprise Community Partners (Iran)
- Periplasmic Escherichia Coli Protein
- Postnatal Educator Certification Program (International Childbirth Education Association)
- Precision Engagement Collaboration Process (US DoD)
- Preliminary/Proposed Engineering Change Proposal
- Pressure Equipment, Cranes and Passenger Ropeways
- Pressure Equipment Company Register
- Phoenix Epidemiology and Clinical Research Branch (National Institutes of Health)
- Packaged Equipment Control System
- Perfect Electric Conducting Structure
- Performance Event Collection Services
- Pharmacy Electronic Communications Standard
- Picture Exchange Communication System
- Plan for European Cooperating States (European Space Agency)
- Portable Environmental Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move came as the Lib Dems were already celebrating a swelling of their ranks with the decision of the Pro-Euro Conservative party to join them.
Edward McMillan-Scott, head of the Tory MEPs, faces a leadership challenge tomorrow - as members of the Pro-Euro Conservative Party quit to join the Lib Dems.
The breakaway Pro-Euro Conservative Party is threatening to win over crucial numbers of Tories in favour of the new money.
Election candidates who will attend are West Midlands Labour MEP Simon Murphy, Conservative candidate Malcolm Harbour, leader of the breakaway pro-Euro Conservative Party, MEP for Sussex South, Brendan Donnelly and the Green Party's Felicity Norman.
Mr Hague may also be forced into expelling prominent pro-euro Tories for voting with the breakaway Pro-Euro Conservative Party.
It will be too late for the Pro-Euro Conservative Party, which has been desperate for any expression of support from a Tory grandee, but it will inject some life into matters European.
The Pro-Euro Conservative Party said a Mori poll showed the region had the highest percentage of people who would vote for the new group.