What does P-C stand for?
P-C stands for ProMACE-CytaBOM (drug combination)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P-C
We have 356 other meanings of P-C in our Acronym Attic
- Production-Based Expert System Toolset
- Pattern of Body Fat Distribution
- Parity Bit
- Power-On Built-In-Test
- Parasitic Bipolar Junction Transistor (electrical engineering)
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation with Part-Wise Correlation
- Permutation Box
- Process Controller
- Partners Computerized Algorithm Processor and Editor
- Partial-Constant Angular Velocity
- Primary Common Control Physical Channel
- People-Centered Economic Development
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating