The MoU was signed by KFH Research Chairman Fahad Al-Mukhaizeem and the Financial Sector and Private Sector Network Development Manager at the World Bank Tunik Wyanik.
What does PSN stand for?
PSN stands for Private Sector Network (business network)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSN
We have 173 other meanings of PSN in our Acronym Attic
- Playstation Network (gaming)
- Pobalscoil Neasáin (Irish school)
- Polygonal Switching Network
- Position Switched Network
- Power Sports Network (Wisconsin)
- Pre-Solicitation Notice (US Department of Interior; National Park Service)
- Presacral Neurectomy
- Primary Service Node
- Probability, Stress, Number of Life Cycles
- Processing Sequence Number
- Processor Serial Number (Intel Pentium III)
- Product Serial Number
- Production Services Network (gas/oil services company; Aberdeen, Scotland)
- Professional Services Network, Inc (Silver Spring, MD)
- Progressive States Network (politics)
- Project Safe Neighborhoods
- Promote Safe Navigation (US NOAA)
- Promotion Sequence Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cyber Command does not have the legal authority to assist private sector networks.
Blair concluded: Sensitive information is "stolen daily from both government and private sector networks.
Gems Education, as the largest private sector network of schools, offers the perfect platform to implement Gems vision of creating schools of excellence.
GEMS Education, as the largest private sector network of schools, offers the perfect platform to implement GEMS vision of creating schools of excellence.