Through GP consortia these companies will have increasing control of NHS funding including contracting with private sector Foundation Trust hospitals.
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Private Sector Foundation (Uganda)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Practicing Spoken French
- Predictable Suicide Fanatics (gaming clan)
- Presbyterian Student Fellowship
- Presidio of San Francisco
- Pressure Sand Filter
- Pressure Single Filer
- Prime Source Forum (apparel industry)
- Print Services Facility
- Printing Support Facility
- Priority Solidarity Fund
- Probabilistic Spectrum Fitting
- Procurement Status File
- Product Service Facility
- Professional Service Fee
- Professional Service Firm
- Program Support Facility
- Programa Saude da Familia (Portuguese: Family Health Program; Brazil)
- Progressive Segmented Frame (video)
- Project and Structured Finance (various organizations)
- Projet San Francisco
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Government of Uganda became more responsive to our proposals after we constituted ourselves into a private sector working group on trade in services through the Private Sector Foundation Uganda, an apex body whose members include all organized groups for industry, professionals and trade in Uganda.