Negatu Makonnen, AfDB resident representative, said, 'The AfDB line of credit and the FAPA technical assistance are aligned with the AfDB's private sector operational priorities for long-term financing to support private sector development especially where long-term financing is scarce.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Private Sector Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- President Security Division (Sri Lanka)
- Presidential Security Detail (US State Department)
- Pressure-Sensitive Digitizer
- Prestation Solidarité Dépendance (French: Solidarity Benefit Dependency)
- Prevention of Serious Deterioration
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration
- Primary Storage Device (computing)
- Principal Shopping District (Michigan)
- Printed Strip Dipole
- Printer Sharing Device
- Process Shutdown (oil, chemical and process industries)
- Process Specification Departure
- Product Safety Directive
- Product Sales Data
- Product Service Description (Interoperability Elements of Service)
- Product Specifications Document
- Product System Demonstration
- Production Services Directory (film; various locations)
- Production Shutdown
- Professional Software Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million grant to Haiti to attract investment and foster private sector development by strengthening the institutional capacity of the country's investment promotion agency, the Center for Investment Facilitation, and other government agencies that are entrusted with business climate policy.
For the coming budget, it was decided that it should be focused on ensuring macro-economic stability, growth, utilization of resources, protection of vulnerable groups, incentives for private sector development and relief to the public while ensuring fiscal balance.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Information communication technologies can reduce the cost of delivering such services, extend their reach and improve the functioning of markets," said Antti Piispanen, counsellor of private sector development of the Embassy of Finland at the presentation of the report content in Windhoek this week.
ISLAMABAD, October 09, 2011 (Balochistan Times): A delegation of Turkish businessmen on Saturday visited Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) to explore investment opportunities with special focus on supporting private sector development of the country.