The Private Residential Tenancies Board has now warned there are a further 22 cases pending.
What does PRTB stand for?
PRTB stands for Private Residential Tenancies Board (est. 2004; dispute resolution; Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRTB
We have 3 other meanings of PRTB in our Acronym Attic
- Post Repair Test & Trials
- Pasar Regional Tanah Abang (Indonesian: Tanah Abang Regional Market; Indonesia)
- Pembrokeshire Rail Travellers Association (UK)
- Professional Retriever Trainers Association
- Progressive Research and Training for Action (Oakland, CA)
- Proximal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Puerto Rico Tennis Association
- Parson Russell Terrier Association of America
- Partido Renovador Trabalhista Brasileiro (Brazil political party)
- Preserved Right to Buy (tenant agreement)
- Partido Revolucionario de los Trabajadores Centroamericanos (El Salvador)
- PEPSU Road Transport Corporation (India)
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission
- Potomac River Transportation Company
- Poultry Research and Training Centre (Bangladesh)
- Protected Real Time Clock (Intel)
- Psychoeducational Research and Training Centre (Canada)
- Puerto Rico Telephone Company
- Puerto Rico Tourism Company
- Punjab Roadways Transport Corporation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Private Residential Tenancies Board warned students not to get caught up in the excitement of moving away from home.
Ms Hayden called on landlords who have grievances with tenants to resolve disputes legally through the Private Residential Tenancies Board in a fair and legally compliant manner.