Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) A document setting forth the terms and scope of the financing, and not meant to be negotiated.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Private Placement Memorandum (finance/venture capital)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 381 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Prediction by Pattern Matching
- Premier Portfolio Managers (UK)
- Preplanning Meeting
- Preproduction Model
- Presentation and Personalization Management
- Presidential Pet Museum (Annapolis, MD)
- Price Per Month
- Primary Propulsion Manager
- Principle Period of Maintenance
- Principles of Project Management (course)
- Proactive Preventive Maintenance
- Process Performance Manager (ARIS)
- Process Performance Measure
- Processor Power Management (computing)
- Procurement Policy Memorandum
- Product Portfolio Management
- Product Process Management
- Product Process Model (SAP)
- Production or Processing Method (environment)
- Professional Photographers of Michigan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indeed, the company disclosure section and management's discussion and analysis often require multiple drafts and rounds of comments, including working group conference calls and meetings, before everyone is signed off: While this effort is somewhat more involved than for a typical private placement memorandum, being spared the effort and expense of preparing and filing an SEC registration statement, and the time and uncertainty involved in SEC review and comment, represents a major advantage over the public-offering process.
While most business owners look to secure venture capital to rescue their fledgling enterprises, private placement memorandums are another viable option.
To the contrary, Finkle argued (and the Myers conceded), they did not study the private placement memorandum that accompanied each investment and that contained specific warnings on the risks of this investment.