Full-service solutions can include equipment selection, procurement and installation; local, long-distance, international and toll-free calling; private numbering plans, collaboration tools and other advanced features; on-site technical assistance; and remote support.
What does PNP stand for?
PNP stands for Private Numbering Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PNP
We have 107 other meanings of PNP in our Acronym Attic
- Podocarpus National Park (Ecuador)
- Policía Nacional del Perú
- Policy and Procedure
- Politics and Prose (Washington DC book store)
- Ports and Protocols
- Positive-Negative-Positive (transistor)
- Pre-Negotiation Plan
- Press N Peel
- Pretty 'n Pink
- Private Nonprofit
- Probability of No Penetration
- Professional Nursing Practice (various locations)
- Progressive National Party
- Proliferative Necrotizing Pneumonia
- Propylene Glycol N-Propyl Ether
- Proved Not Producing (oil/gas industry)
- Provincial Nominee Program (Canadian Immigration)
- Provincial Non-Profit (housing program; Canada)
- Psychogenic Nocturnal Polydipsia
- Public and Nonprofit (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bundled solutions include equipment selection, procurement and installation; local, long distance, international and toll-free calling; private numbering plans, collaboration tools and other advanced features; on-site technical assistance; as well as remote support.
Voice Virtual Private Network: a robust, customizable service that enables a private numbering plan to be overlaid on a public numbering plan, providing a consistent dialing structure that allows extensions to be used for intra-company calls among geographically dispersed businesses.