The Calais School is a private not-for-profit nonsectarian school that provides programs for special needs students in grades K-12.
What does PNFP stand for?
PNFP stands for Private Not-for-Profit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PNFP in our Acronym Attic
- Prescott National Forest Friends (est. 1987; Prescott, AZ)
- Pacific Northwest Fish Health Protection Committee (Olympia, WA)
- Parsimony Normed Fit Index (statistical analysis tool)
- Petawawa National Forestry Institute (Canada)
- Private Native Forest Inventory (Australia)
- Polish National Football Information Point (sporting event safety police unit; est. 2005)
- Palestinian National Front of Liberation (militant political group)
- Pennsylvania National Fire Museum
- Probably Not for Office (email slang)
- Phase-Noise Figure of Merit
- Pacific Northwest Fjord Promotional Group (equine)
- Parallel Network File System
- Perfectly Normal File System
- Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation
- Pakistan National Federation of Trade Unions
- Pacific Northern Gas Ltd. (Canada)
- Papouasie Nouvelle Guinée (French: Papua New Guinea)
- Papua New Guinea
- Park 'n' Grab (geocaching)
- Passive Night Goggles
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAB based on the 2004 National Study of Postsecondary Faculty (NSOPF:04), which describes faculty and instructional staff in public and private not-for-profit postsecondary institutions offering an associate's or higher degree in fall 2003.
The Community Preservation Corporation is a private not-for-profit mortgage lender specializing in financing affordable housing throughout New York and New Jersey.
Since its creation in 1974, as a private not-for-profit organization by New York City's leading commercial banks, CPC has financed the construction or rehabilitation of over 41,000 units of affordable housing representing a private and public investment of almost $1.