Gianessi, former program director and senior research associate at the National Center for Food and Agricultural Policy (NCFAP), a private nonprofit, non-advocacy research organization, will focus CPRI's research on the use and economic benefits of pesticides in U.
What does PNP stand for?
PNP stands for Private Nonprofit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNP
We have 107 other meanings of PNP in our Acronym Attic
- Podocarpus National Park (Ecuador)
- Policía Nacional del Perú
- Policy and Procedure
- Politics and Prose (Washington DC book store)
- Ports and Protocols
- Positive-Negative-Positive (transistor)
- Pre-Negotiation Plan
- Press N Peel
- Pretty 'n Pink
- Private Numbering Plan
- Probability of No Penetration
- Professional Nursing Practice (various locations)
- Progressive National Party
- Proliferative Necrotizing Pneumonia
- Propylene Glycol N-Propyl Ether
- Proved Not Producing (oil/gas industry)
- Provincial Nominee Program (Canadian Immigration)
- Provincial Non-Profit (housing program; Canada)
- Psychogenic Nocturnal Polydipsia
Samples in periodicals archive:
We may quibble a bit about the new "foundation" idea, and try to help mold an approach that utilizes Global ReLeaf and similar private nonprofit efforts to mobilize the private sector.