ReFlex operates its proprietary advanced hybrid wireless/fiber optic network "ReFlexNet" using state-of-the-art Internet Protocol (IP) and Private Network Access Points (PNAPs), allowing the company to connect directly from the resident's premises into a high-speed fiber-optic backbone, bypassing local Internet choke points.
What does PNAP stand for?
PNAP stands for Private Network Access Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNAP
We have 2 other meanings of PNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain (as in don't worry about how it works)
- Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
- Philippine Nurses Association of Metropolitan Houston (Houston, TX)
- Plastic Non Adherent Mononuclear Cell fraction
- Pacific Northwest Aquatic Monitoring Partnership
- Philippine Nurses Association of New Jersey
- Publications of the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
- Partner Notification Assistance Program (New York)
- Pennsylvania Nurse Peer Assistance Program
- Practice Notes for Authorized Persons, Registered Structural Engineers and Registered Geotechnical Engineers (Buildings Department, Hong Kong)
- Protected Natural Areas Programme (New Zealand)
- Psychogeriatric Nursing Assessment Protocol
- Plataforma Nacional de Profesores de Informática (Spanish: Platform of Professors of Computer Science)
- Perennial Nonallergic Rhinitis
- Preliminary Non-Advocate Review
- Project for a New American Revolution (political group)
- Pacific Northwest Amphibian and Reptile Consortium
- Pensacola Naval Air Station
- Philippine National Airsoft Society
- Phosphate:Na + Symporter
Samples in periodicals archive:
InterNAP's private network access point (P-NAP) provides high-bandwidth direct private peering between Seanet customers and the seven major backbones.