What does PRIMS stand for?
PRIMS stands for Private Market Sector (International Association of Conference Interpreters)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRIMS
We have 3 other meanings of PRIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Rim Innovation and Management Exponents, Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Platform for Research on Instant Messaging Infrastructures
- Print Industries Market Information and Research Organization (est. 2005; Reston, VA)
- Product Improvement Management Information Report
- Premier Integrated Marketing Information Solutions
- Primary Care Information Services (medical computer support group, England)
- Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online
- Polar Remote Interactive Marine Observatory (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Pollutant Responses in Marine Organisms (international symposium)
- Physical Readiness Information Management System
- Air Primary Training (US Navy)
- Primary Care for the Uniformed Services
- Problems, Resources, and Issues in Mathematics Undergraduate Studies
- Partnership for Rural Inverness & Nairn
- Puerto Rico International Airlines, Inc.
- Projects In Controlled Environments (UK project management methodology)
- Prospects of Injured Children
- Protection, Rest, Ice, NSAIDs, Compression, and Elevation
- Projects IN Controlled Environments (UK)
- Prolonged Reversible Ischemic Neurologic Deficit