The company's primary business includes A-Z termination services, implementation of PSTN & multiplatform networks, retail & reseller solutions for VOIP services and providing P2P network connectivity over International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC).
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Private Leased Circuit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Preparative Liquid Chromatography
- Presbyterian Ladies' College (Australia)
- Presidents Leadership Class (undergraduate leadership development program, University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Pressurized Logistic Carrier
- Price Loss Coverage (agricultural finance)
- Primary Leadership Course (US Army)
- Princeton Listening Center
- Prism Leisure Corporation (UK)
- Private Label Card
- Private Land Claims (US Court)
- Private Limited Company
- Pro-Life Campaign (Ireland)
- Process Loop Control
- Product Life Cycle
- Professeur de Lycée et Collège (French: High School and College Teacher)
- Professional Law Corporation (various organizations)
- Professional Learning Community (education)
- Professional Liability Committee (various organizations)
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Professional Loss Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
5G data plans, IP MPLS, Internet Leased Lines, Email & Web Hosting and International Private Leased Circuits.
VSNL's global transmission network of over 200,000 route kilometers and its IP core with 200 points of presence enables a range of services that include voice, private leased circuits, IP VPN, Internet access, global Ethernet, hosting, mobile signaling and other IP services.
The successful applicant will provide public international telecommunications services through the design, construction, maintenance and operation of the network necessary for the provision thereof, or by using international private leased circuits from submarine cable landing facility owners.