Private finance initiative company Skanska has been heavily involved in the drive to build Walsall's new hospital, due to be finished by 2010.
What does PFICO stand for?
PFICO stands for Private Finance Initiative Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (White House)
- Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology (South Africa)
- Pakistan Flood Information Centre (resource)
- Passive Foreign Investment Company
- Pier Fishing in California
- Pole Dance for Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1
- PFI (Prison Fellowship International) Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Prison Fellowship International Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Partnerships for Food Industry Development
- Perturbed Free Induction Decay
- Positive Friendly Identification (US DoD)
- Partnership for Family Involvement in Education
- Policy Futures in Education (journal)
- Partitioned Fractal Interpolation Function
- Partners For International Friendship (Germany)
- Pension Fund Investment Forum
- People Finder Interchange Format
- Pictet Fixed Income Funds
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Piper, who has been doing the same job at the troubled engineering consultancy and private finance initiative company WS Atkins since 1993, was due to have taken up his post at Trinity Mirror yesterday morning.
The UK's leading private finance initiative company told investors ina brief statement that it was mulling over making an approach.