He also has won the Private Eye Writers of America, the St Martin's Press Best First Private Eye Novel Contest, the Edgar and Shamus Awards for A Cold Day in Paradise.
What does PEWA stand for?
PEWA stands for Private Eye Writers of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEWA
- Percussion Welding
- Perfect Electric Wall
- Peshawar, Pakistan - Peshawar (Airport Code)
- Pink Eyed White (Albino rat)
- Planned Engineering Work (UK)
- Process Equipment Waste
- Production Evaluation Worksheet
- Project Estimate Worksheet
- White Perch (FAO fish species code)
- Panasonic Electric Works Automation Control (Shanghai, China)
- Pacific Electric Wire and Cable Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Pan European Wiccan Convention
- Ponders End Wargaming Club (gaming)
- Platoon-level Early Warning Device
- Process Equipment Waste Evaporator
- Propulsion Environmental Working Group (JLC)
- Paton Electric Welding Institute (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine)
- Power Elevating Work Platform
- Public Expenditure White Paper
- Political Economy Working Papers Archive (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mainstream critics had little use for Spillane, but he got his due in the mystery world, receiving lifetime achievement awards from the Mystery Writers of America and the Private Eye Writers of America.