AVCJ also produces industry conferences and forums, regional and national private equity and venture capital research reports, and directories and databases.
What does PEVC stand for?
PEVC stands for Private Equity and Venture Capital (graduate studies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Politique Européenne de Voisinage
- Port Everglades (Florida)
- Portable Electric Vehicle
- Positive Effect Variegation
- Potenciales Evocados Visuales (Spanish: Visual Evoked Potentials; brain activity)
- Prediction Error Variance
- Poly Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (chemistry)
- Presbytery of Eastern Virginia
- Pre-Election Voter Awareness Campaign
- Professional Event Videographers Association Northwest (Washington)
- pays en voie de développement
- Plasma-Enhanced Vapor Deposition
- Polarized Electrochemical-Vapor Deposition
- Product Evaluation Verification Department
- Production Electric Vehicle Drivers Coalition
- Petroleum Engineering Visual Database Interface
- Panasonic Electric Vehicle Energy Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Primearth EV Energy Co. (Japan)
- Projekt-Entwicklung-Vertrieb-Fredenbeck (German: Fred Beck Project Development Distribution)
- Parasite Eve Video Games
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a rule, private equity and venture capital funds attract money from corporations, institutions, large retirement plans and wealthy individuals.