As a registered nurse, she did private duty nursing for 55 years retiring in 1991.
What does PDN stand for?
PDN stands for Private Duty Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDN
We have 119 other meanings of PDN in our Acronym Attic
- Photo District News (New York, NY)
- Plant Delights Nursery (Raleigh, NC)
- Please do Needful
- Portable Digital Notepad (electronic notepad)
- Positive Delivery Notification
- Power Delivery Network
- Power Distribution Network
- Preliminarily Defined Number
- Primary Database Network (ASEAN)
- Private Data Network
- Procedure Departure Notice
- Product Discontinuation Notice
- Proximal Diabetic Neuropathy
- Public Data Network
- Personality DNA (website)
- Plasmid DNA
- Post-Disaster Needs Assessment
- Preliminary Damage and Needs Assessment (disaster relief)
- Private Duty Nursing Agency (healthcare)
- Professional Development Needs Analysis (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toney is also the President/Owner of TLC Health Care Services, a licensed home health care agency specializing in private duty nursing and supportive care services.
She was a registered nurse and did private duty nursing and staff nursing at St.
Such a supplemental private insurance plan, largely employer-provided, would typically cover prescription drugs, dental and vision care, additional charges for private or semiprivate hospital rooms, medical devices, ambulances and other transportation, private duty nursing, medical expenses incurred outside the country in excess of amounts covered by government plans, and certain services beyond the limits of government plans.