Pembrook originated and participated in the purchase of a $32 million tax-exempt private activity bond, which was partially financed by a large financial institution.
What does PAB stand for?
PAB stands for Private Activity Bond
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAB
We have 203 other meanings of PAB in our Acronym Attic
- Polyaspartate Biopolymer
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Postapplication Bake
- Poster Audit Bureau
- Posterior Axillary Boost (radiotherapy)
- Preliminary as Built
- Premature Atrial Beat
- Presidential Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Principal's Advisory Board (New Jersey)
- Prior Authorization of Benefits
- Product Assurance Board (Indian Space Research Organisation)
- Professional Affairs Board (various locations)
- Programming and Activities Board (Associated Students of Arizona State University; Phoenix, AZ)
- Progressive Adult Beverage (alcohol product)
- Projected Available Balance
- Property Accounting Branch (NAVCOMPT)
- Prosecuting Attorney's Board
- Protected At Birth (neonatal tetanus)
- Provincial Adjudication Board
- Prunes Applesauce & Bran (diet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, the credit cap applicable to qualified small wind energy properties is eliminated, as is the rule reducing the basis of the property for purposes of claiming the credit if the property is financed in whole or in part by subsidized energy financing or with proceeds from private activity bonds.
In June 2008, USDOT announced that sponsors of the 1-495 Capital Beltway HOT Lanes Project in northern Virginia issued $589 million in tax-exempt private activity bonds to move the project forward.
Of those reporting issuance costs, some private activity bond issuers reported paying issuance costs from bond proceeds that exceed statutory limits.